Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shopping

I've just come home after my early shift that went surprisingly quick.  My lovely nephew is here helping dad do some more of the decking.  They've gotten half of it done, but are now awaiting some more screws fro Otter.... they aren't due until Monday so it has also come to a standstill.  Therefore, since there seems to be nothing better to do, we are traipsing off to Chadstone to do some more Christmas shopping.  I'm getting mum the Wii Fit (which comes with an extra game - for me) but I still have one more present to get dad... not too sure what but I'm sure I'll think of something.

I love shopping at Christmas... not the crowds, just the fantastic things that make their way into the various stores.  Also, David Jones does lovely Christmas wrapping.  Shifts have been changed at work and I'm now only working Thursday next week, oh and the weekend of course.  I have absolutely no idea what I want for Christmas.  But I can give you a little of wishes... these cost way too much for them to be feasible wants.

Anyway, heading off now so I shall let you know what's in my warped thoughts later on.

No comments: