Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lazy Days

At the moment I am trying to find, somewhere deep down, the energy or mental fortitude to get out of bed.  It has been a long time since I've lazed about past the hour of 8.30am.  If it wasn't for the fact that I am working today (only a 5 hr shift) then I truly think that I would make this a pyjama day and just laze about... particularly since its just started to rain.  My cup of tea is sitting comfortably on my bedside table, I've had 2 pieces of toast and am nicely ensconced under a warm doona.  How can life be considered hard when the warm fuzzies of contentment are curling about in such a lazy day mood?

Alas, the necessity of work... money truly is an evil task master... means that I must in all honesty consider the need to leave this utopic ideal and get into the shower, readying myself for work.  I can however put it off for a little bit longer....

No comments: