Monday, December 29, 2008

Chocolate...

Sitting in front of me, in my line of sight, is a packet of Reese's peanut butter trees... yep, not cups but trees as it is the Christmas special that my kind friend Carol sent me from the United States.  I don't really have what is known as a sweet tooth but there are certain things in the sweets category that I will kill for... men beware.  GOOD chocolate, GOOD ice-cream, brownies, patisseries & nougat are just some of them.  It's often not a good thing to get any of these for me though, as I tend to be atrociously picky and unless you KNOW what my exact tastes are you'd best venture away from getting any of them for me.  However, if you do know my exact tastes then be prepared to not receive even the offering of such a delicacy.

My last binge in the sweet realm was in fact just last night as I watched the first disc of "Blackpool".  I figure that I'd best have something sweet in my mouth to stop me from drooling excessively over David Tennant.  My mouth (in my dreams) could have been much better applied rather than eating a block of Lindt hazelnut milk chocolate!!  Evil I am but then that's the way to have fun kiddies and good chocolate just makes it all the sweeter in the naughty realm.

Well, my niece is here and I really can't let her read too much of this as she is still an innocent  - obviously hasn't been subject to my evil side yet... she's just turned 16 so in another few years I can watch my language etc. around her.

No comments: