Thursday, December 25, 2008

And To All A Goodnight!

Well, once again we have indulged, participated and sped our way through Christmas.  Presents have been unwrapped, bellies over filled and the crash making its way into over tired minds & bodies.  It was a fantastic Christmas this year (17 people less than last year!) with my nieces & nephews making it later in the early evening.  Lara has managed to keep my niece to be firmly ensconced in her belly...hopefully ensuring no Christmas Day birth...not willing to jinx myself here as there is still 45 minutes until we reach December 26!  My poor brother has an infection on the inside of his cheek & hasn't been able to eat for just over a week now.  He has noticeably lost weight (with, like many of us the opportunity to lose more), but it was a sad state for him this Christmas.  he almost produced tears when he had to give me his crackling because he couldn't even open his mouth enough to chew.  I really hope for his sake that he gets better very soon.  That is one of my Christmas wishes.

I received some lovely pressies including an expensive pair of noise reduction Sennheiser headphones!  Well, I hope that everyone out there enjoyed their Christmas and will do something similar to me tomorrow and laze the day away...mine will be by a pool with my iPod & book.  But as the Snoopy cartoon says "To All A Goodnight!"

No comments: