Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It's great to get away from it all but it is even better to get back home.  We went straight to the hospital from the airport today and even though I went to bed fairly early (midnight), I am more than feeling it now.  My brother has been discharged!!!  So absolutely fabulous news for all of - him especially.  My parents and everyone have headed back to his house for dinner and to see him settled comfortably back in familiar surroundings.  I had my sister drop me off home so that I could change into comfy clothes and the opportunity to unwind in front of the tv.

Now I am about to have a simple dinner of maccaroni & cheese, veg out for a while then early bed... in my own bed, with my own lovely pillows... careful or I may start waxing poetry over a comfy bed!

G'night.

No comments: