Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Allegra Jane Vatta


This pretty little girl is my brand new niece.  She is now 2 weeks old and has all of us figured out already into doing her bidding on every whim.  Lara had some professional pics done of her that are absolutely stunning, so when I get my hands on them I'll be the proud Aunt and display them for you all. 

Allegra has been a blessing in more than the usual way.  As her Daddy (my baby brother) was diagnosed suddenly with cancer, we have had her to focus on and thus manage to keep the worst of the despair away.  The good news is, that her Daddy will be beginning treatment in the next couple of days and with this begins the journey to a full recovery.

So, as promised, this is my 2nd post for the evening and even if you are very much like me and really are not that enthralled with babies, you have to admit that she is quite a sweet looking baby (the pic was taken when she was 8hrs old).

Raise your glasses & toast the next generation of Vatta's - Miss Allegra Jane Vatta! (28/12/08)

No comments: