Saturday, April 9, 2011

Polls

Today I did a poll on movies run by Empire Magazine.  I don't often do these, but to be honest my head was cotton-wool stuffed and I needed something fairly random and stupid to stop me from groaning 'woe is me'.  So, I did the damn poll.  Out of 500 selected movies I had seen 366...not that they were great movies, because I'm telling you, most of them listed could have been stuck in a garbage compactor and left on until it had well and truly killed any possibility of resurrection!  I know that movies, like anything creative, are a personal choice.  This isn't the point I'm trying to make...it was the damn poll!  Who the hell decides these things?  Honestly, want to get me off side then do something as stupid as a poll.  Particularly for something that is based within the creative arts movement.  It's like the wankers out there that say that something is shit when they've never read, seen, visited or experienced said thing they're putting down! GRRR


So, I just can't stand them, and even worse I know how annoyed I get so why when I'm sick would I put myself through such a thing?  So saying, I'd love to know what your opinion is...poll anyone?  LOL.

No comments: