Monday, April 6, 2009

Dreams

Usually I don't remember my dreams but last night's was a doozy and for that reason alone is why I think I remembered it!  I was reading - uh duh a trial for me -  when suddenly it was almost like an Alice in Wonderland world.  The weird thing was (as if that wasn't weird enough), I kept being told by someone I had to read more books...there were piles of them everywhere I tried to go.  When I was hungry I'd just open a cook book & there was the food.... remember scratch 'n' sniff well it was similar but with taste!

The crazy thing was that I work up drooling...yep, a wonderful look for anyone watching I'm sure.  I can remember quite a while back in another dream that I wanted to go to the toilet but the toilet was outside.  Not a problem usually but you see between the house and the toilet were these chickens.  For those of you who don't really know me I am actually quite scared of chickens....something about their beaks worry me, same as emus.  But there was a twist to these evil chickens barring the way to my toilet - their beaks in this dream were poisonous.  Let's just say that the lucky thing was that I fell out of bed, because by then the pain of needing to go may have had a horrible out come in the real world!

Dreams - why are most of mine extremely strange or challenging!?!

No comments: