Sunday, February 14, 2010

Re-visiting the 1980's

Recently I've been feeling nostalgic. Whilst considering what to see & do on my trip abroad later this year, I've had some movies playing in the background. Then after watching Sixteen Candles and the Breakfast Club I came across my complete series of Scarecrow & Mrs King...since then it's been a case of me being hooked more on the TV rather than working out what to see or/& do on my trip!

Once I started with Scarecrow & Mrs King I got to thinking about the other TV shows I loved when I was younger & more particularly growing up in the fantastic 80's. Unfortunately a lot of my favourites are not available on dvd. So, my friends, I was wondering what some of your favourites were. Some of my favourites, apart from the aforementioned were: The Wonder Years, China Beach, In The Heat of the Night, & Hill Street Blues...


No comments: