Monday, February 1, 2010

Honours Year

Well, the Honours year has now officially begun. This morning I went and met up with my 1st semester supervisor. It went quite well, even though I left feeling like I needed to get into warp speed! There is so much to do & so little time to do it in when you consider the final date for submission. 15,000 - 18,000 words sure may seem a lot when the concept is floating through your head, but after you talk about the direction that you think your paper should go in, well, let's just say HELP!!!!

Most of you who know me are aware of the fact that when it comes to academic reading I'm a procrastinator. So, I've come up with a way (hopefully) to overcome this. For every academic book I slug my way through, I can read a fiction book...sounds like a good idea huh? I'll keep you all updated on how THAT works out, lol.

I know it's been a while since I posted on here...it's not because I didn't have anything to write, it's just, well, the truth is I forgot my password...typical huh? Thankfully my Dad has put a program on my laptop that does the job...remembering passwords that is. Therefore, I will ensure that I write at least once a fortnight, if not more so!

No comments: