Saturday, February 7, 2009

Spare A Thought...

I thought that today I would focus my post on something other than me.  Today Victoria has sweltered through its hottest day in history.  We have so many fires that are burning out of control and the horrid thing is that some asshole/s are getting a kick out of the fact that this attention is focused because they started the monstrosities that we are trying to deal with.  Houses and lives have been affected across the State.

I almost cried at a picture of some horses huddled together with flames in the background.  The helpless such as our wildlife and family members who don't have a voice but never the less give their support and love unconditionally are being killed in the destruction that is a fire.  So for all of you out there thinking of the material cost just remember that there is a greater cost...our loving four legged friends.


No comments: